2023 Session Dates & Rates
Please see the enrollment page for help with online enrollment and details about enrolling your child at Camp Bernadette & Fatima, multiple child discounts, financial assistance to qualified families, additional charges and more.
Please note that campers who are accepted into the Counselors-In-Training program are expected to commit for all eight weeks. Consideration will be given to those that will commit for six weeks on a case by case situation and only if you are available for sessions 1,2,3 or 2,3,4.
Need help or info? at the camp office. If you are unable to reach us right away by phone, please email us with questions or concerns:
Joanne Towle, Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rachel DesRuisseaux, Camp Registrar (email@example.com)
|Session 1||June 25 – July 8||$1950|
|Starter Week||June 25 – July 1||$975|
|Session 2||July 9 – July 22||$1950|
|Session 3||July 23 – August 5||$1950|
|Session 4 at Bernadette||August 6 – August 19||$1950|
|Session 4 at Fatima||August 6 – August 12||$975|
*CIT tuition is half the cost of camper tuition
|Special Needs Week @ Fatima (co-ed)||June 11 – June 16||$800|
|Exceptional Citizens Week @ Fatima (co-ed)||August 13 – August 19||Free|
2023 Session Tuition Rates
2023 Session Themes
|Session 1||Bernie Birthday Bash||TBA|
|Session 2||Christmas in July||American Revolution|
|Session 4||Olympics||David and Goliath|
2023 Camp Registration
Registration for the 2023 camping season will begin in early November. Registration dates will be as follows:
Registration: (9AM – 11:59 PM)
- 5+ Year Families: November 1, 2022
- 3 & 4 Year Families: November 2, 2022
- 1 & 2 Year Families: November 3, 2022
- New campers: November 7, 2022
- SNW – Returning – March 1, 2023
- SNW – New – March 15, 2023
Paying for Camp
Camp Bernadette and Camp Fatima work hard to ensure that camping remains an affordable option for the average family. We are able to do this in part because of our dedicated camp staff, loyal volunteer groups (Exceptional Citizen’s Week Volunteers, NH Knights of Columbus, local Catholic School Groups, etc.) and generous benefactors and donors.
While we ask that camp payment is made in full by the start of the camping season, we are happy to work with any family in need. Please contact the camp office to make payment arrangements. You may also want to consider the following ways to save money on camp tuition:
1. Apply for Third-Party Scholarships & Grants: Many families apply for and are awarded scholarships or grants that they have found online. If you are a NH resident and belong to a Catholic Parish, be sure to contact your pastor about the Hall Trust Scholarship that is given by the Diocese of Manchester each spring.
NH families who qualify for Education Freedom Accounts can use EFA funds towards camp tuition. If you have questions or need an invoice to pay with your EFA, please contact the camp office.
To learn more about NH Education Freedom Accounts, please visit https://nh.scholarshipfund.org/apply/nh-education-freedom-accounts/.
2. Apply for a Camp Scholarship: Scholarships are awarded through our needs-based financial aid program which ensures all children have access to an amazing camp experience. Scholarships are made possible solely through the generosity of some loving members of the camp family and benefactors who realize the benefit of our camp experience for children. Please contact the camp office to receive a scholarship form. Since resources are limited, we ask you to consider the following as you make your request:
- Prayerfully consider the maximum portion of the camper fee you are able to pay.
- Please help us spread the word of camp and recommend camp to at least one friend.
- We believe that a personal investment helps campers value their experience. Even if the amount is minimal, encourage your camper to make a contribution towards the cost of camp. Setting aside as little as $1 per week from now until the start of camp will help your camper feel more invested in the experience.
- If we are unable to provide the full amount you request, we will be happy to work out an installment plan if that will make payment easier. We will process your application in a timely and confidential manner, and you will receive confirmation indicating your awarded amount. Grants are awarded after non-competitive evaluation of data, based on demonstrated need. The completion of this form does not obligate the applicant nor Camps Bernadette and Camp Fatima in any way.