There will be no reduction of fees for early departure or late arrival. Should a camper withdraw or be sent home after the start of camp for any reason, tuition will not be refunded unless withdrawal is for medical reasons recommended by our medical staff. If a family decides to withdraw their child/ren from camp, tuition (excluding registration fee) will be refunded, only if camp is notified before April 1. If camp is notified after April 1, 50% of the payment will be refunded. If notified after May 15, there will be no refund.
Starter Week is offered at Bernadette & Fatima during the first session. There will only be 25 spots at each camp for the program. While your child is at camp, you may opt to extend their session to include a second week. Please contact the camp office for more details.
- There is a $50 Suite 15/Club 15 program fee per session for campers in this program. Your child needs to be 15 years old by the end of the session he/she is attending.
- There is a $20 fee per bag if you wish to use the laundry service. Laundry service is available to all campers staying multiple sessions.
- If your child is staying multiple sessions and you are not picking them up during the change weekends, there is a $60 charge for an out-of-camp trip.
- For those families in the NY area, you may wish to use the Long Island Bus service. The cost this year is $120 each way.
- We offer a shuttle service to and from the Manchester, NH airport. The cost is $50-one way and $80-round trip.